High Quality Solvent Red 135 (Transparent Red Eg) for Plastic Use
Solvent red 135 Physical and chemical properties:Yellow light red powder, insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, chloroform, acetone, melting point 318°C, light fastness in P
Solvent red 135 Physical and chemical properties:
Yellow light red powder, insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, chloroform, acetone, melting point 318°C, light fastness in PS up to 8 grade, heat resistance in PS up to 300°C
Solvent red 135 Product use:
It is mainly used for the coloring of various resins, such as polystyrene, ABS organic glass, and polyvinyl chloride. It is also used for the coloring of acetate fiber and polyester fiber protoplasm to obtain yellowish red. Lightfastness reaches 7-8 grades, heat resistance reaches 300-320ºC
Solvent red 135 Performance:
The product has the advantages of strong coloring power, good heat resistance, high light fastness, acid and alkali resistance and bright color. It is widely used for coloring materials such as daily plastics, bobbin materials, industrial oils, paints, inks, masterbatch, etc. Some varieties are suitable for coloring spinning of chemical fiber, polyester, nylon, and acetate fiber
Product Name: Solvent Red 135
C.I. No.: 564120
Chemical Family: naphthalene ring acetone series
Molecular Formula: C18H6Cl4N2O
Molecular Weight: 408.06
Relatived Foreign Brand:
Kpsolve Red AIR (KPS)
Filester Red GA (CIBA)
Polysynthren Red GFP (CLAR)
Kenawax Red 2GSP (ACL)
Keyplast Red AG (KEY)
MaCROLEX Red EG (PYL)
Oplas Red 339 (OCA)
Uniplas Red 135 (UCM)
Shade: Yellowish transparent red powder
Solvent Red 135 Physical Properties and light fastness, solubility.
Advanced plastic colorants belong to the category of oil-soluble dyes and can be dissolved in organic solvents. It can be used in a single color, and can be used after being formulated into various tones in a certain proportion according to the needs. They are all suitable for the dyeing of the following plastics.
(PS) Polystyrene (SB) Styrene-butadiene copolymer
(HIPS) high impact polystyrene (AS) acrylonitrile-styrene copolymer
(PC) Polycarbonate (ABS) Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer
(UPVC) Rigid polyvinyl chloride (372) Styrene-methacrylic acid copolymer
(PMMA) polymethyl methacrylate (CA) cellulose acetate
(SAN) Styrene-acrylonitrile copolymer (CP) Acrylic cellulose
When coloring various plastics, a certain proportion can be directly added to the plastic and mixed evenly to be pre-molded or molded, and the color density can be adjusted according to the required amount. Dyes can obtain bright and transparent colors in transparent and clean resins. If used in combination with appropriate amounts of titanium dioxide and dyes, translucent or opaque colors can be obtained. The dosage can be negotiated according to needs, the general dosage for transparent tones is 0.02%-0.05%, and the normal dosage for opaque tones is about 0.1%.
1. One-stop service, track logistics information 18 hours a day.
2. Short delivery time: 3-7 days after delivery.
3. Payment : T/T, Paypal, Western Union,Alibaba Credit Insurance Order
4. Transportation mode: shipping, air transportation, express delivery and other ways you can choose. The professional team recommends the most cost-effective transportation mode for you.
5. Provide free samples, you can take the sample first and then make the purchase decision.
6. Low MOQ
- 99.5% Purity CAS 7128-64-5 Optical Brightener /Fluorescent Brightener 184 Optical Brightener OB for Oil Ink, Coatings, Plastic
- Chinese manufacturer Optical Brightener 127/ optical brightener agent fp-127 / fluorescent brightener/ for pvc plastic
- Chemical Optical Brightener OB-1 CAS 1533-45-5 Fluorescent Brightener for plastic , fiber, textile from China
- Textile Chemical Auxiliary Optical Brightener 4bk Agent for Cotton